grumpy cat no
We provides wide range grumpy cat no for free here. You can download grumpy cat no in wide range of high resolutions for your PC See our free grumpy cat no Wallpaper gallery. You could download grumpy cat no images to your computer with the high resolutions. Do not miss the quality. Free Large Images community gives the best quality images for your computer or web. Try to browse more pictures
Grumpy Cat Information
Tardar Sauce (born April 4, 2012), commonly known as Grumpy Cat, is a cat Internet and media personality and actor. She is known for her permanently “grumpy” facial expression, which is caused by an underbite and feline dwarfism.
1. Grumpy was born on April 4, 2012, at the Bundesen’s house in Morristown, Arizona. Her mother is a calico, but Tabatha says they’re not 100 percent sure who Grumpy’s dad is.
2. Grumpy’s unique look comes from feline dwarfism and an underbite. She became an Internet hit when Bryan posted a photo of her on Reddit in September 2012.
3. Grumpy has a brother named Pokey. “He’s black and white, but he does have dwarfism, so he’s super short and cute too,” Tabatha says. “His face isn’t as frowny as hers, but he does have an underbite.”
4. Grumpy’s not actually that grumpy—in fact, she’s pretty lovable! Most of the time, Grumpy is very calm, but she can also be playful (she particularly likes to hide behind curtains). “She’s super frisky, especially between 3 and 6 a.m.—when you’re trying to get your deepest sleep, she’s wanting to play,” Tabatha says. “Pokey actually has more of a grumpy personality.”
5. Crystal came up with Grumpy Cat’s real name—Tardar Sauce—which was inspired by two things: Grumpy’s original orangish coloring (“She thought Grumpy looked like Tartar sauce,” Tabatha says) and the fact that, at the time, Tabatha was waitressing at Red Lobster and had just made Crystal try the stuff. “She was like, ‘Ew, no!’ and I said ‘Honey, you have to try it! It goes with fish!’ So it was fresh in her mind when the kitten was born.”
6. Even though it’s not her given name, Grumpy Cat will also answer to Grumpy. In fact, “it’s pretty much Grumpy all the time now,” Tabatha says.
7. Her favorite Friskies food is Savory Shreds. “I think it’s the gravy,” Tabatha says. “She really loves it.” Non-Friskies? Tuna and Starbucks coffee cake.
8. Critics have questioned whether Grumpy should be traveling so much, but Grumpy actually loves it. “I don’t feel like she’s being abused or exploited by traveling,” Tabatha says. “I feel like she gets excited—she knows! When I get her carrier out, she’ll come and climb in it. I think she’s kind of liking it.”
Share grumpy cat no Wallpaper gallery to the Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and more social platforms. You can find more drawings, paintings, illustrations, clip arts and figures on the Free Large Images - wide range wallpapers community.